Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Shower Gift



I've been wanting to give this one a try for a while now.  I finally had a chance to make cute kitchen towels!  I bought the towels and added adorable fabric ruffles to them.  Then I did my very first applique!  I used heat-n-bond to put the letter "C" on both towels and sewed them with a zig zag stitch. Next I made a coordinating apron and homemade sugar lemon scrub to complete the set.  This will be my gift for a bridal shower that I have this weekend.  I topped it all off with a homemade card!

5 comments:

  1. I hope Jenni doesn't read your blog!!! Haha. I think they're adorable. She's gonna love it, she loves to cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!!! I think she's going to like them too. I'm going to make myself a set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the towels, scrub and the apron it's sooo cute. I can not wait to wear it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not only a great speach therapist, and the answer to our prayers with our son, you are also a crafty momma, I am so impressed, now when are you going to post tutorials? We came home and looked as soon as Michael got done, now Julia has all kinds of ideas for me to work on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness thank you Christie. That is the very nicest compliment anyone has ever given me. It's families like yours that make my job an absolute pleasure to do. I truly love you guys:-)

    ReplyDelete